Denmark - Copenhagen - Little Mermaid 01

Darrell Godliman has added a photo to the pool:

Denmark - Copenhagen - Little Mermaid 01

I know I promised you some Contemporary Architecture today but I think first I should get some of the 'must see' sights from Copenhagen out of the way. This is the famous 'Little Mermaid', despite its name everyone is always surprised at just how little it is. Still as a travel icon for the city it is one of those shots near the top of the list (and therefore one of the shots most likely to sell) but once you've got them 'in the bag' then is possible to move onto more interesting subjects.

Yesterday I've made a set of similar shots from around the world, to see them click here :

www.flickr.com/photos/darrellg/sets/72157627723675162


Comments

Popular posts from this blog