Calton Hill, Edinburgh

sjwallace9 has added a photo to the pool:

Calton Hill, Edinburgh

*View on Black* I'd be very interested to hear people's preference between this photo and the previous Calton Hill photo I uploaded as I think I'm starting to prefer this one despite the sky not being as dramatic. Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------
This week had me in Edinburgh with work. I had only been once before, when I was 2...so I didn't remember much!

It really is a fantastic city and as I'm there for a good bit over the next while I'm sure I'll have a few more shots from here in the near future.

This shot is taken from Calton Hill, a well known tourist spot just above Princes Street in the New Town.

Just to the right of the Dugald Stewart Monument you can see the St.Giles Cathedral leading up via the Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle.

f/7.1 with exposures of 0, +1 and -1, blended using Photomatix


Comments

Popular posts from this blog