Love story, #1 (1000th item)

fotoeins has added a photo to the pool:

Love story, #1 (1000th item)

Praha at night - 30 December 2010

450D + 50mm f/1.4 : 1/13s, f/2.8, ISO400, without tripod

After all of the times I've visited Prague, I was missing one "standard" shot. So, I bundled up in layers and set out, walking through the Old Town to the Vltava river, over to Little Quarter and Kampa Island, and crossed over the Vltava again on the Charles Bridge to the eastern flank of the Vltava. I completely underestimated the cold, as I "rated" what I wore to be sufficiently "warm" down to about -5C/23F. As I discovered later, the air temperature was -10C/14F - worse in the breezy windchill. By the end of my walkabout, my fingers were not happy at all. However, I was satisfied with the set of photographs, one of which is shown here.

Facebook | Posterous | Twitter

See where this picture was taken. [?]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog