Minara Masjid, Mumbai - India

Rizwan Mithawala has added a photo to the pool:

Minara Masjid, Mumbai - India

Dedicated to Jules

Minara Masjid was beautifully lit for the first 11 days of the Islamic month of Rabi-us-Sani to celebrate the birthday of Sufi Saint and the figurehead of the Qadri Sufi order. Ghaus-e-Azam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani (R.A.)


Shot with my dear friend and elder brother Humayunn Peerzaada's Nikon D90 with Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens

Rizwan Mithawala - All Rights Reserved.
Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or any other media
without my explicit permission.Unauthorized use or reproduction for
any reason or purpose is prohibited.


Comments

  1. Hi,
    I am the photographer who shot this.
    I would appreciate if you take my permission before posting my picture here.
    Thanks,
    Rizwan Mithawala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog